Fleet Strategy Is The Key To Driving Efficiency
Fleet strategy involves working with our clients to focus on their unique priorities which include:
1. What is the purpose of the fleet and how does it align to the overall business objectives both now and in the future?
2. How to operate the fleet effectively and safely?
3. How do I fund the fleet and operate it in a cost effective manner?
4. How do I control the risk associated with the fleet?
5. How do I ensure the fleet is fit for purpose?
6. How do I incorporate the external factors such as Covid-19, IFRS16, Brexit and moves to broader mobility management?
The term “fleet”covers a number of inter-related areas including company cars, commercial vehicles, HGV’s, hired vehicles, cash allowance drivers, grey fleet, motorbikes and materials handling equipment.
The stakeholders with an input into the fleet strategy will likely include representatives from Operations, Finance, HR, Procurement, Payroll and Health and Safety.
At EVP we know that each business is unique and requires a bespoke fleet strategy to meet the needs of the fleet and the organization.
We work collaboratively with our customers, gaining an understanding of the business, challenging where appropriate and developing a realistic and deliverable strategy which adapts as circumstances change.
Fleet Strategy Review Process
The Fleet Strategy Framework uses a robust three step methodology. The output is comprehensive and measurable against the business objectives.
Phase 1 | Diagnostic
Baseline costs and operational processes
Review overall business strategy
Review costs and current supply chain
Develop options for change
Phase 2 | Implement Change
Manage the change
Engage the supply base
Run RFx Process
Enhance internal communications
Implement process efficiencies
Phase 3 | Management
Supplier Management (SRM) through effective KPI’s and SLA’s
Benchmark policy, process and price
Effective management information
Why choose us?
30+ years of fleet strategy consultancy experience
Robust and proven consultancy process coupled with exceptional knowledge of the market
We always deliver a high return on your investment